The Road to Ruin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Road to Ruin

In an alternate future, the world around us has fallen into disrepair. People are different here. They think, feel, and communicate differently. Inside is a beautiful world with great things, unless you're Different. Then it may very well be hell.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Innovations of the world seek MY approval, in kind. [OPEN]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Elenor Deforrest

Elenor Deforrest

Innovations of the world seek MY approval, in kind. [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Innovations of the world seek MY approval, in kind. [OPEN]   Innovations of the world seek MY approval, in kind. [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 5:23 pm

Elenor strode to her office; beautiful, proud, powerful. Today was like any other day for her but perhaps not for those seeking her approval when it comes to their products or...or whathave they. She clutched a file under her arm daintily but secure and held a briefcase in her left hand. Keys held in her free hand, she easily unlocked her office door and propped it open. The halls to either side of her office were empty, barren. Her heels clicked on the tiles and echoed almost muscially. Once inside her office she set down her case and files and flipped open the blinds to let the pleasant early sunshine in.

She sat down, opened up the file of her first appointment of the day, and waited.
Back to top Go down

Innovations of the world seek MY approval, in kind. [OPEN]
Page 1 of 1