The Road to Ruin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Road to Ruin

In an alternate future, the world around us has fallen into disrepair. People are different here. They think, feel, and communicate differently. Inside is a beautiful world with great things, unless you're Different. Then it may very well be hell.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Date With the Night [Closed, Asher]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
James Harvey
Concerned Citizen
Concerned Citizen
James Harvey

A Date With the Night [Closed, Asher] Empty
PostSubject: A Date With the Night [Closed, Asher]   A Date With the Night [Closed, Asher] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 6:33 pm

Harvey felt it when he woke up today, especially over breakfast as he chewed on his extra crisp bacon and scrambled eggs. As he chewed and chewed, he knew it wouldn't be enough to satisfy that strange sense of thirst he felt as his teeth met together so easily over his food. It was too easy. The food too yielding. Harvey wanted to bite today, and bite down with satisfaction that just doesn't come over a meal that does not appreciate it.

James Harvey was horny, and he knew it. The whole day, as he recited his lines to the various hangers on of the Coalition, he chewed on the side of his mouth in anticipation. It was an itch he couldn't scratch, and he was aching to get at it.

The sun went down, his eyes went up. It was nearly the time.

Setting out about the Marketplace, he looked around as countless men before him had- looking to buy that which had been sold before the ages had names. 'Company,' for lack of a better term. 'A Date,' as it was called in some circles.

Then James set his eyes on one that would do very nicely. It was hard to tell if this one were male or female- and at the moment Harvey had no preference. He just felt the anxiety piling up as he longed for that natural act of that physical release. A Different. You could tell by the dress and the walk that the body walking down the street was accustomed to the life of selling company in many forms- and what he was looking for was only one of the many services that same body was equipped to offer.

Strolling up eagerly, James made his way forward until he was walking shoulder to shoulder with Ashley. Taking pains to match stride, he nearly whispered through his soft and eager smile, "I'm buying if you're selling."

The want. The want. The want. It was nearly blinding.
Back to top Go down
Ashley Moore

Ashley Moore

PostSubject: Re: A Date With the Night [Closed, Asher]   A Date With the Night [Closed, Asher] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 4:43 am

Some days are weirder then others when you’re in the business of selling yourself, and Asher thought he’d gotten used to the unexpected. However waking up this morning he’d gotten this feeling, this strange and illogical feeling that today was going to be…odd, maybe dangerous. It was something in the way he’d woken up that morning and his coffee mug had cracked and exploded in his hands, spilling hot grainy coffee all over his tiny kitchen floor. Being more suspicious then he would have liked to admit, Asher had spent the day looking over his shoulder, keeping clear or cracks in the pavement, ladders and cats of all colours.

But nothing had happened. Apart from a quick late morning trick (who the hell wants a hooker at 11am? Asher had asked himself, but it wasn’t his job to ask questions, or say much of anything for that matter) nothing had happened. Asher was nearly disappointed as he made his way home and got dressed for the evening. Although feeling a little cheated, Asher was a bit more confident as he got dressed, convinced that nothing bad could happen at night. The night was his time and it looked after him. So dressed in form fitting black pants, slightly heeled ankle boots, a black dress shirt open at the collar and his favourite leopard jacket. His eyeliner framed his bright eyes, and when he turned his head the street lamps reflected the glitter of his eye shadow. His dark hair was immaculately disheveled.

He was dressed for anyone’s request, and it seemed someone was requesting.

It took a bit of effort not to look surprised or creeped out at the man who’d just approached him. His oily voice trickled down Asher’s ear and he felt a little more hesitant then usual. He’d done things with worse looking people, people with even more lust in their raspy voices but this guy was…odd. But Asher had abandoned disgust and pride a long time ago so he stopped walking and gave the man a slow smile.

“Well darling I’m a multi-talented kinda guy, so what were you thinking of buying?”

Quickly Asher tried to sum the man up, wondering what he could charge, what he'd want, who he was. It was safer to always presume that his client was a Normal, but normal or not there was a look in his face that Asher was wary of.
Back to top Go down
James Harvey
Concerned Citizen
Concerned Citizen
James Harvey

PostSubject: Re: A Date With the Night [Closed, Asher]   A Date With the Night [Closed, Asher] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 7:48 pm

"I want much less from you than you're probably prepared to expect," Harvey began as they slowed to a stop. The mute thoughts that didn't hang in the air were explicit evidence that he was speaking to a Different, and he took a moment to adjust himself to the task of communication.

Harvey took a deep breath- not that his metabolism required it, but that sometimes a body just required a deep breath to trudge forward into unfamiliar and perhaps terrifying territories. "I'm not familiar with how this works, though that doesn't mean I'm a fool. I'm aware that asking so little of you is a veiled insult..."

James wavered, uncertain that he could find an artful way to continue. In that moment, Harvey opted to forget the craft of words and simply speak what was on his mind.

"I want you to strip naked and let me go down on you. And if I'm aroused to the point I would like to continue, I'm open to renegotiate your fee before going on. What do you think?"

James' hands nearly shook in anticipation and anxiety. He felt explicitly vulnerable and incredibly weak, nearly pleading for the services of the man before him. He confined the shaking of his hands to a tremble just below his elbows and knees and stood waiting for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Ashley Moore

Ashley Moore

PostSubject: Re: A Date With the Night [Closed, Asher]   A Date With the Night [Closed, Asher] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 8:44 am

As per usual an awkward pause filled the air when a normal approached Asher. He used to get put off by it and get nervous or embaressed, but he soon realised that normals liked to throw thoughts out at differents just to feel superiour, just so Asher knew what his position was. Silence had become a weapon and a marker of status like never before in history, and silence was now a synonem for forboding and a foreshadowing of danger for a diffie.

Asher had found out that acting harmless and dumb was what normals liked and expected, so thats what he did. He gave the man a coy smile and looked him up and down. His tone and words and breathing was all quite nervous, cute almost. If he hadn't been a normal then Asher may have felt a bit more secure and comfortable, knowing that he was the master of this situation. Still, there was something much more menacing then 'foolish and unfamiliar' in this guys eyes, something altogether unpleasent and very seedy that didn't match how he spoke. Besides, normals weren't 'unfamiliar' with anything.

"Well you seem to know what you want mister." He said, smirking slightly. "I only take cash, 30 bucks an hour for my time, discounts for whole evenings and extra for bruising and ruined clothes. And if you want a hotel, you're paying for it." In a world where silence had become ominous, sex had become a job, a more lucrative and well organised job then banking or accounting, even.

"I don't do any of that 'in the back of an alley' bullshit. Proper room...although a bed is optional." He said, half hoping that his bumped up prices and terms would put the normal off and he'd go find a cheaper body.
Back to top Go down
James Harvey
Concerned Citizen
Concerned Citizen
James Harvey

PostSubject: Re: A Date With the Night [Closed, Asher]   A Date With the Night [Closed, Asher] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 5:29 pm

"Understood, understood..." James said, his sheepish smile fading a bit as he absorbed the information. It seemed that the street walker before him was pretty savvy to the ways of the world- experienced, for lack of a better term. Leave it to a Different to be more aware and organized than your typical all purpose liaison. Just as well, because James had no intention of fucking around trying to figure out how to go about the task of getting what he wanted.

"That all sounds fine. I've got an suite up in the residential district, if that's the same to you, and I have nothing but respect for the conditions lined up so far," he said with warm and admiring intonation. "To be clear though...."

James' thoughts wandered a moment as he thought of it all- the warm flesh, the physical ecstasy, and above all-

The muffled screams.

The bulging and pleading eyes.

The fruitless struggle against his power.

The blood, thick and warm like a familiar blanket.

..."I do like to bite a little, if you can accommodate that. I'll pay whatever fee you care to charge if I can do that." Harvey smiled his practiced smile and knew that as he did it that it faltered. His disguise stood askew for a fraction of a moment and was certain that all was likely lost.

Being a Normal, he had no natural aptitude for body language- neither the conveyance nor the reading thereof. He had studied it with a purpose and found it a worthwhile pursuit in all of his dealings, even among the Normals. With a natural fluidity he had practiced for hours in front of many mirrors to acquire, Harvey sheepishly looked away and took a shuffling step back as if to look embarrassed. He put his hands in his pockets and hunched his shoulders slightly as he bowed his head to look defensive. Perhaps it would be enough to counterbalance any suspicions the professional in front of him may be tempering.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Date With the Night [Closed, Asher]   A Date With the Night [Closed, Asher] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Date With the Night [Closed, Asher]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Road to Ruin :: Archives :: Threads from all over the place...-
Jump to: