The Road to Ruin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Road to Ruin

In an alternate future, the world around us has fallen into disrepair. People are different here. They think, feel, and communicate differently. Inside is a beautiful world with great things, unless you're Different. Then it may very well be hell.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eli's mail

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Elijah Black

Elijah Black

Eli's mail Empty
PostSubject: Eli's mail   Eli's mail I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 3:21 am

Anything that needs sendin' can just be slipped under the door...after all, they don't make bombs that thin.

Note To Self

-Talk to the butcher
-Find Theo Fletcher

Saved Letters:

Dear Eli,

Glad to know you're okay. That was the scariest moment of my life, and when they took you away I feared the worst.
Jackie says you've lost an eye. I'm so sorry you had to go through that. I know it's my fault. I know I dragged you into all this, and I wish things turned out differently. I look forward to the day we meet again. You might not believe it, but we will meet again. There's so much that I want to tell you, things that I wouldn't dare write in a letter that has to travel so far. Just know that you're not alone, Eli.
Keep living.

Sasha K

No return addess

Recently Recieved:

Eli,

Joe wants me to tell you that he feels really bad about what went down back at the bar. He thinks of you like a brother, and he's not just worried about the building, but about your safety too. Anyways, he didn't tell me exactly what to write, but he seems like he feels pretty bad about it. You should come back down sometime. One drink on me eh? I'm not moving one fucking step from my favorite place on hell haha! So you'll know where to find me. I'll keep a stool warm for you.

-Charlie

2238 boardings
Back to top Go down

Eli's mail
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Road to Ruin :: Archives :: Out of Character/Chat/Announcements-
Jump to: