The Road to Ruin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Road to Ruin

In an alternate future, the world around us has fallen into disrepair. People are different here. They think, feel, and communicate differently. Inside is a beautiful world with great things, unless you're Different. Then it may very well be hell.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Intrepid Initiate o' Mine [Theo!]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Theo Fletcher

Theo Fletcher

Intrepid Initiate o' Mine [Theo!] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intrepid Initiate o' Mine [Theo!]   Intrepid Initiate o' Mine [Theo!] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 1:05 pm

Theo was only mildly nervous as he walked towards the gates and toward Kate. Part of him felt numb and oddly relaxed, so all over he felt strange. There was a touch of excitement too; Theo was looking forward to it. Odd, that. With still a small distance to go Theo caught himself humming quietly. It was sort of a coping device for him, the feeling of humming and the sound was relaxing. He cut it off before reaching a point where Kate would hear him. The nerves he felt in the presence of a Norm, especially this one, were slowly decreasing. Theo didn't look at the ground near as fast this time, but rather nodded politely and looked slightly down and to the left. Eye contact was stll far out of the question.

It was the mild noise from inside the room that made him feel itchy. Not terribly so but enough for him to swallow in anticipation. Theo reassured himself silently, he could do this. He could handle this. He'd be fine.
Back to top Go down

Intrepid Initiate o' Mine [Theo!]
Page 1 of 1