The Road to Ruin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Road to Ruin

In an alternate future, the world around us has fallen into disrepair. People are different here. They think, feel, and communicate differently. Inside is a beautiful world with great things, unless you're Different. Then it may very well be hell.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Elijah Black

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elijah Black

Elijah Black

Elijah Black Empty
PostSubject: Elijah Black   Elijah Black I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 4:45 am

Name/Alias: Ry

Character's Name: Elijah Matthew Black
Home: Smoke Hotel
Profession: Bartender/Rebel

Describe your character's appearance as clearly as you can:
Elijah Black Russell
Elijah Black Snakeplissken_efny

Long hair, eye patch, leather jackets, rugged to the bone...basically you'll know him on sight.

Describe your character's style as clearly as you can:

Eli doesn't exactly take care of himself. He smokes often, doesn't use a comb, and never glances in the mirror. He's a little bit too distracted with his current life to worry about his appearance much, but it'd be a far stretch to say he looks homeless. Black is the kind of guy that would smoke a cigar and have a glass of whiskey as a last meal. He likes motorbikes, guns, explosions, hot women, cold conversations and just about every drink you'd hurl from sniffing at. His style leaves a lot to be desired, but it's him, and everyone knows him as the trademark hardass.

Describe your character's attitude as clearly as you can:

Eli's intolerant to all 'normals', biting back like a dog thats been beaten one too many times. He's about as cold blooded as they get, and although he's a resistance fighter, he's definitely not the solution to the problem. He's incredibly extreme in his beliefs, seeing 'differents' as the only humans and that the 'normals' need to be exterminated. The man is a heartless terrorist. A product made from the 'normals' themselves after Elijah's life continued down a dark spiral since entering this world. His dark humour at inappropriate times can throw people off, as well as the intensity of his spitefulness. He prays for a revolution in the destruction but in honesty he'd be satisfied with simply spreading fear into those that instilled so much within his own heart as a youth. Eli decided a long time ago that he'd be willing to sacrifice his humanity to maintain humanity; the 'differents'

Talents: Although he's not exactly great at speeches, Eli's boldness and fearlessness, on occasion, inspires others to act as well. He's good with guns, and he's alright at blowing things up, but he's no expert with explosives. Black's fairly smart too, when it counts. He has a knack for surviving and escaping hopeless situations, though at times it seems like he doesn't give a damn if he survives or not. Resourceful, but aware of his limits, Eli's a thorn in the enemies' side.

Last edited by Elijah Black on Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:47 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Theo Fletcher

Theo Fletcher

Elijah Black Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elijah Black   Elijah Black I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 9:24 am

Had that in the wrong place, but no worries. When you've finished up just post again in this topic.
Back to top Go down
Elijah Black

Elijah Black

Elijah Black Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elijah Black   Elijah Black I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 9:29 pm

I think that takes care of it. Let me know if it doesn't though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Elijah Black Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elijah Black   Elijah Black I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elijah Black
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Road to Ruin :: Archives :: Characters/Apps-
Jump to: