The Road to Ruin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Road to Ruin

In an alternate future, the world around us has fallen into disrepair. People are different here. They think, feel, and communicate differently. Inside is a beautiful world with great things, unless you're Different. Then it may very well be hell.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who wants me on a sunny afternoon?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashley Moore

Ashley Moore

Who wants me on a sunny afternoon? Empty
PostSubject: Who wants me on a sunny afternoon?   Who wants me on a sunny afternoon? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 2:39 pm

The tax mans taken all my dough, and left me in my stately home,: (normal, enemy)
Lazing on a sunny afternoon. (normal, friend)
And I cant sail my yacht, hes taken everything Ive got, (normal, someone Asher owes a favour to/boss etc)
All Ive gots this sunny afternoon. (normal, friend)

Save me, save me, save me from this squeeze. (normal or different unrequited love)
I got a big fat mama trying to break me. (normal or different love that Asher doesn't requite, ie stalker)

And I love to live so pleasantly, live this life of luxury, (normal, lover)

lazing on this sunny afternoon...

My girlfriends run off with my car, and gone back to her ma and pa, (different, enemy)
Telling tales of drunkenness and cruelty. (someone who really wants Asher dead, at least at the beginning)
Now Im sitting here, sipping at my ice cold beer,: Theo Fletcher
Lazing on a sunny afternoon. (different, lover)

lyrics are 'Sunny Afternoon, by The Kinks. Probably the only reason why I made this Very Happy

Last edited by Ashley Moore on Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Theo Fletcher

Theo Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: Who wants me on a sunny afternoon?   Who wants me on a sunny afternoon? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 7:02 pm

Theo would probably fit under the ever colourful and green Now Im sitting here, sipping at my ice cold beer.

A Diffie Friend Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ashley Moore

Ashley Moore

PostSubject: Re: Who wants me on a sunny afternoon?   Who wants me on a sunny afternoon? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 3:44 pm

Very Happy edited
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who wants me on a sunny afternoon?   Who wants me on a sunny afternoon? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who wants me on a sunny afternoon?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Road to Ruin :: Archives :: Out of Character/Chat/Announcements-
Jump to: