The Road to Ruin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Road to Ruin

In an alternate future, the world around us has fallen into disrepair. People are different here. They think, feel, and communicate differently. Inside is a beautiful world with great things, unless you're Different. Then it may very well be hell.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I wasn't cruel enough to use a pic of Fergie... Alecto Rockefeller

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alecto Rockefeller

Alecto Rockefeller

I wasn't cruel enough to use a pic of Fergie... Alecto Rockefeller Empty
PostSubject: I wasn't cruel enough to use a pic of Fergie... Alecto Rockefeller   I wasn't cruel enough to use a pic of Fergie... Alecto Rockefeller I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 6:50 pm

Name/Alias: Esther

Character's Name: Alecto Rockefeller
Home: Centre City
Profession: Gladiator

Describe your character's appearance as clearly as you can:
Alecto is a colossal amazon woman standing at a neck-craning 7 foot even. She has statuesque, sort of manish features, and is often believed to be a drag queen, or at the very least a hermaphrodite of some sort. She has a muscular and athletic build, and is tailor made to go into battle. Most people turn their heads to look at Alecto, as she stands so outside the norm in appearance. She detests this, and typically does her best to appear as assimilated as possible, with little to no success.

Describe your character's style as clearly as you can:
She tries her best to conform to the appearance of a normal woman of her age, but often finds herself unable to buy anything, or dress in any manner but that of a bodybuilding young man. Which pisses her off to no avail. She's more frustrated than anything, because she's incredibly uncomfortable in her own skin. She's seen most of the time sporting combat boots, a tank top, and tattered pants.

Describe your character's attitude as clearly as you can:
Alecto feels detatched from herself, ninety-nine point nine percent of the time. She has a one track mind, and when something exists outside the universe she's created for herself, she becomes frustrated and tends to lash out. She is somewhat inarticulate and will lash out with violence when confronted, though she is learning to become more communicatory in branching outside of the Arena, where she spends most of her spare time. Alecto suffers from a nerve disorder, which is slowly deteriorating them, and has thus far caused her to lose most ability to feel pain in her body. This makes her a terrific gladiator, but a lousy human being in most respects, as she has trouble relating to people on more than just a social level. She can be a little gruff, and blunt. She is also a closet girly girl, but would never tell anyone.

Talents: Alecto is particularly gifted with a morning star. It's her favourite weapon. All skull-squishy.
Back to top Go down

I wasn't cruel enough to use a pic of Fergie... Alecto Rockefeller
Page 1 of 1