The Road to Ruin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Road to Ruin

In an alternate future, the world around us has fallen into disrepair. People are different here. They think, feel, and communicate differently. Inside is a beautiful world with great things, unless you're Different. Then it may very well be hell.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Waverly High

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Waverly High Empty
PostSubject: Waverly High   Waverly High I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 9:20 pm

In the small county of Aspen, Virginia is a boarding school that services local high school students and out of state guest. has only been around for six years with classes being taught to educate the student body of those who would listen. And though several building have been added to the lot the main building and boarding center still stand, now in working order.

New coat of paint and even a newer title, nothing can hide the stories of forty-years before when the now school to children was once a monstrous sanitarium to the sick and dying. The hospital was supposed to be a haven to those who seek help and instead it only turned into a nightmare when one doctor ran mad experiments on the patients he should have been saving.

Fascinated by the disease that coated the patients in death the mad doctor turned their disease into a creation of his own; by using the flesh and blood of healthy living and dead bodies the doctor created a chemical that could change the cell bodies within a living being and mutate it into killing itself.

One mistake and the doctor was hung while his secret labs with its killer concoctions were poured down the drain, still within the building. Leaving its trails within the very core of the building...

Present day and those chemicals still rest inside the school, but new mixtures have fallen into the batch and created something new. Worst, the students and professors attending the school have no idea of the true danger they are in for...
Back to top Go down

Waverly High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waverly High   Waverly High I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 9:21 pm

Oddly, this forum does not seem to allow links to be added to it. o.o
Back to top Go down
Benedetto Adessi
Concerned Citizen
Concerned Citizen
Benedetto Adessi

Waverly High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waverly High   Waverly High I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 1:19 pm

Thanks for pointing that out. The Administration will look into it as soon as possible! Perhaps PM an Admin the address.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Waverly High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waverly High   Waverly High I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waverly High
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Road to Ruin :: Out of Character :: Advertising and Affiliation-
Jump to: