The Road to Ruin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Road to Ruin

In an alternate future, the world around us has fallen into disrepair. People are different here. They think, feel, and communicate differently. Inside is a beautiful world with great things, unless you're Different. Then it may very well be hell.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

they'll think I'm dead [Kate Gardener] but I'm sailing away

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Theo Fletcher

Theo Fletcher

they'll think I'm dead [Kate Gardener] but I'm sailing away Empty
PostSubject: Re: they'll think I'm dead [Kate Gardener] but I'm sailing away   they'll think I'm dead [Kate Gardener] but I'm sailing away I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 7:43 pm

Name and Normal/Differnt: Theo Fletcher, Different
Relationship? Some sort of enemy, leavin' it to your discretion.
What I think of Kate: She SCARES the unholy FUCK out of me. Clear?
What I think of myself : ...sorry, what? I was thinking about something else.
Back to top Go down
Davide Corday

Davide Corday

PostSubject: Re: they'll think I'm dead [Kate Gardener] but I'm sailing away   they'll think I'm dead [Kate Gardener] but I'm sailing away I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 10:59 pm

Name and Normal/Differnt: Davide Corday, Different
Relationship? Some sort of hybrid of acquaintence and partner and crime, some of her gladiators are his clients. (Let me know if that's not okay)
What I think of Kate: Sort of scary, kind of sexy, but that last bit is to be kept to himself, annoyingly domineering.
What I think of myself: Meh, whatevs.
Back to top Go down
Benedetto Adessi
Concerned Citizen
Concerned Citizen
Benedetto Adessi

PostSubject: Re: they'll think I'm dead [Kate Gardener] but I'm sailing away   they'll think I'm dead [Kate Gardener] but I'm sailing away I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 1:13 pm

Name and Normal/Differnt: Benedetto Adessi, Normal.
Relationship? A mix. Friend, a kind of protector, and the kind of lover that just never happened.
What I think of Kate: The only one who calls me Ben, I've always admired such a combination of beauty, intellect and power. I defy anyone to find a better woman.
What I think of myself: Years of solid self-assurance and only one regret, I know what I missed now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: they'll think I'm dead [Kate Gardener] but I'm sailing away   they'll think I'm dead [Kate Gardener] but I'm sailing away I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

they'll think I'm dead [Kate Gardener] but I'm sailing away
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Road to Ruin :: Archives :: Out of Character/Chat/Announcements-
Jump to: