The Road to Ruin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Road to Ruin

In an alternate future, the world around us has fallen into disrepair. People are different here. They think, feel, and communicate differently. Inside is a beautiful world with great things, unless you're Different. Then it may very well be hell.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

been tryin' to meet you [Rook] must be a devil between us

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rook Robinson

Rook Robinson

been tryin' to meet you [Rook] must be a devil between us Empty
PostSubject: been tryin' to meet you [Rook] must be a devil between us   been tryin' to meet you [Rook] must be a devil between us I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 4:30 am

oh so all my lovin' goes Normal Friend
under the fog fog fog Normal Enemy
and i will leave them all Different Friend
well i'm just a poor little baby Different Enemy
cause well i believe them all Ward/Protector

oh so while your growing old Partner In Crime
under the gun gun gun Friendly Enemy
and i believe them all Like Minded
well i'm just one poor baby Lover
cause well i believe them all Family

Code:

Name and Normal/Differnt: 
Relationship?
What I think of Rook:
What I think of myself:

The Rundown

been tryin' to meet you [Rook] must be a devil between us 3-51

Name and Normal/Differnt: Theo Fletcher, A Diffie.
Relationship? Partner in Crime - only one that seems appropriate, I'd say.
What I think of Rook: He seems washed out, I mean spiritually... It's strange, but hell - what isn't strange nowadays? As long as he doesn't go stabby-strange on me, we're gold.
What I think of myself: The world may be going to hell in a handbasket, so the least I can do is entertain and piss people off. In short, I do what I can with what I have - take it, leave it, choke on it. All the same to me.

Last edited by Rook Robinson on Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Theo Fletcher

Theo Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: been tryin' to meet you [Rook] must be a devil between us   been tryin' to meet you [Rook] must be a devil between us I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 12:06 pm

Name and Normal/Differnt: Theo Fletcher, A Diffie.
Relationship? Partner in Crime - only one that seems appropriate, I'd say.
What I think of Rook: He seems washed out, I mean spiritually... It's strange, but hell - what isn't strange nowadays? As long as he doesn't go stabby-strange on me, we're gold.
What I think of myself: The world may be going to hell in a handbasket, so the least I can do is entertain and piss people off. In short, I do what I can with what I have - take it, leave it, choke on it. All the same to me.
Back to top Go down
Davide Corday

Davide Corday

PostSubject: Re: been tryin' to meet you [Rook] must be a devil between us   been tryin' to meet you [Rook] must be a devil between us I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 12:52 am

Name and Normal/Differnt: Davide Corday, Diff.
Relationship? Partner in crime, maybe passing acquaintence?
What I think of Rook: Okay guy, sort of hard to form an opinion after not really knowing him.
What I think of myself: Decent entrepeneurial fellow.
Back to top Go down
Benedetto Adessi
Concerned Citizen
Concerned Citizen
Benedetto Adessi

PostSubject: Re: been tryin' to meet you [Rook] must be a devil between us   been tryin' to meet you [Rook] must be a devil between us I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 1:17 pm

Name and Normal/Differnt: Benedetto Adessi
Relationship? Friendly Enemy
What I think of Rook: He seems to be low-key, keeps to himself and out of my way. The tarot cards are vaguely amusing coming from a Different. As long as he doesn't tread on any toes, I have little problem with him.
What I think of myself: Established medical professional; don't fuck with me and I won't extract any vital organs while you sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: been tryin' to meet you [Rook] must be a devil between us   been tryin' to meet you [Rook] must be a devil between us I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

been tryin' to meet you [Rook] must be a devil between us
Page 1 of 1