The Road to Ruin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Road to Ruin

In an alternate future, the world around us has fallen into disrepair. People are different here. They think, feel, and communicate differently. Inside is a beautiful world with great things, unless you're Different. Then it may very well be hell.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SCiBBLES on the WaLLS, iNk on my FiNGeRS*

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Theo Fletcher

Theo Fletcher

SCiBBLES on the WaLLS, iNk on my FiNGeRS* Empty
PostSubject: SCiBBLES on the WaLLS, iNk on my FiNGeRS*   SCiBBLES on the WaLLS, iNk on my FiNGeRS* I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 2:13 am

Theo Fletcher; Scribbler Extraordinaire

SCiBBLES on the WaLLS, iNk on my FiNGeRS* D631bd9cf2

Friends

• AFTER HOURS, LATE IN THE BAR brand-new buddies
  • BY A DARKENED CORNER SEAT wing-man
  • FADED FLOWERS WAITS IN THE JAR it's fading fast, unfortunately
  • TILL THE EVENING IS COMPLETE acquiantances

Enemies

• LONELY DRIVER, OUT ON THE ROAD just starting to hate
  • WITH A HUNDRED MILES TO GO should be dead any minute now
  • SOUL SURVIVOR, CARRYING THE LOAD hate starting to fade
  • SWITCHES ON HIS RADIO dismissed, not missed

Business Partners

• IN THE AUDIENCE, WATCHING THE SHOW prospective partner
  • WITH A PAPER IN HIS HAND new partner
  • SOME IMPORTANT IMPRESARIO old hat
  • HAS A MESSAGE FOR THE BAND about to break it off

Lovers

• TAKE IT AWAY, WANNA HEAR YOU PLAY interested
  • TILL THE LIGHTS GO DOWN current fling
  • TAKE IT AWAY, DON'T YOU WANNA STAY want to make this one last
  • TILL THERE'S NO ONE ELSE AROUND? poisoned water under the bridge

Others

• YOU NEVER KNOW WHO MAY BE LISTENING TO YOU name it
  • TAKE IT AWAY name it

pretty, ain't it? song Take it Away by Paul McCartney & Wings

Plotter Roster:
Rook Robinson - Wingman
Davide Corday - business partner, new & wingman
Asher Moore - Brand New Buddies

To plot some fantastical whatever with me (and I encourage everybody to, seriously!) fill this thing out and toss some ideas at me. I love eet.

name:
the conciousness says: (what you think of Theo and your relation right off.)
the subconciousness says: (what you think deep-down, unknown to yourself.)
well, which is it gonna be? Left or right?: (Where are we and how did/do we get there?)
extra! extra!: Any other random fandom chitter you want to add in because you're just that cool.

Code:
[b][u]name[/u]:
[u]the conciousness says[/u]: (what you think of Theo and your relation right off.)
[u]the subconciousness says[/u]: (what you think deep-down, unknown to yourself.)
[u]well, which is it gonna be? Left or right?[/u]: (Where are we and how did/do we get there?)
[u]extra! extra![/u]: Any other random fandom chitter you want to add in because you're just that cool.[/b]

Last edited by Theo Fletcher on Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:13 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rook Robinson

Rook Robinson

PostSubject: Re: SCiBBLES on the WaLLS, iNk on my FiNGeRS*   SCiBBLES on the WaLLS, iNk on my FiNGeRS* I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 4:36 am

name: Rook Robinson
the conciousness says: Even as far as Differents go, this cat is a little unusual. I don't know how to define that yet, considering I hardly know him. But he is one like me, and that counts for a little something.
the subconciousness says: Trouble follows this guy around, and if I had any damn sense I would leave him to his own devices. But getting into and out of trouble is a lot more fun than playing it safe all the time, so I stick with him.
well, which is it gonna be? Left or right?: Left, because I think it's gonna be a while before I start getting scared. Put Rook down for wingman, please.
extra! extra!: I can hope my ass is made of ice cream, but that don't make me a hot-fudge sundae!
Back to top Go down
Davide Corday

Davide Corday

PostSubject: Re: SCiBBLES on the WaLLS, iNk on my FiNGeRS*   SCiBBLES on the WaLLS, iNk on my FiNGeRS* I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 10:55 pm

name: Davide Corday
the conciousness says: Decent guy, make a point of speaking with him whenever Corday's actually around, consider him something of a friend.
the subconciousness says: He's sort of hot. (O.O)
well, which is it gonna be? Left or right?: Acquaintence. Met him when Corday wandered away from his van long enough get the feeling back in his legs. Bought a Penny Dreadful.
extra! extra!:. I likes me some pie.
Back to top Go down
Ashley Moore

Ashley Moore

PostSubject: Re: SCiBBLES on the WaLLS, iNk on my FiNGeRS*   SCiBBLES on the WaLLS, iNk on my FiNGeRS* I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 3:50 pm

[b]name: Asher moore
the conciousness says: artsy diffies sticking together against the big bad world
the subconciousness says: what the hell does he mean 'i don't want to sleep with you? the nerve of him!'
well, which is it gonna be? Left or right?: aquaintences or new buddies...
extra! extra!: Asher is looking for an old lady to help across the street so he can get a story written about him Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SCiBBLES on the WaLLS, iNk on my FiNGeRS*   SCiBBLES on the WaLLS, iNk on my FiNGeRS* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SCiBBLES on the WaLLS, iNk on my FiNGeRS*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Road to Ruin :: Archives :: Out of Character/Chat/Announcements-
Jump to: